- In Case of a Power Outage or Emergency
- During a power outage, follow these steps to determine whether the outage is limited to your system or is more widespread:
At CRMU, we are very proud of our high reliability rate. That means your lights hardly ever go out. But if your power does go out, if you see a downed power line, or if you have an interruption of your regular service, you can reach us, 24-hours a day, at 712-999-2225.
1. Check your fuses and circuit breakers.
2. See if any light or appliances are still operating.
3. Check with your neighbors to see if they have power.
4. Report the outage to CRMU.